1021B-05-41 Kaba Access Cylindrical Lock, Combo Entry, Key OVR, SFIC, LC, Antique Brass
Brand Kaba Access
- Cylindrical Knob Lock
- Combination Entry
- Key Override
- 2-3/4" Backset
- 1/2" Throw Latch
- 6/7-Pin SFIC Prep
- Less Core
- Antique Brass
Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks offer a convenient way to control access between public and private areas. There are no keys or cards to manage, no computers to program, no batteries to replace, and combinations can be changed in seconds without removing the lock from the door.
This mechanical lock, with knob option, eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements.
- Locking Device: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating on "A" labeled doors
- Number of Codes: Single access code—one easy-to-manage code for all users
- Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Handing: Factory-handed for left-hand doors; easily field reversible
- Operation Modes:
- Pushbutton Access
- Passage (select models)—allows access without using the lock entry code. Feature activated from the inside with a thumbturn or key (included with all passage feature models).
- Lockout (select models)—disables the lock from the inside so that the entry code cannot be used to gain access. Access is permitted using the key override only.
- Economical: A cost effective access control solution
|Finish Description||Satin Brass Blackened Satin Relieved Clear Coated|
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Lock Platform||Cylindrical Lock|
|Cylinder Type||SFIC Prep Less Core|