Schlage AL53BD Entrance Function Lever Lock, SFIC Prep
Door Resources features the Schlage AL53BD Entrance Function Lever Lock, SFIC Prep available to order online with fast, free shipping. At Door Resources you’ll find multiple options with exceptional pricing, so you can get the lever locks you need fast.
The Schlage AL53BD includes a 2 3/4" Backset Latch and Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout. Learn more about the product features below and find related products and installation videos. When you’re ready to place your order, simply add to your cart and free shipping will be applied at checkout!
- Small Format I/C Core Prep (Best Style), Less Core
- Includes 2 3/4" Backset Latch
- UL Listed for 3-hour fire door
- door range 1-3/8" - 1-7/8"
- 1/2" throw
- Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout
- Cold-rolled steel, machined and threaded hubs, and locking nuts prevent loosening of the lockset by securely bolting chassis to the door
- Turn/push-button locking: pushing and turning button locks outside lever, requiring use of a key until the button is manually unlocked.
- Push-button locking: push-button locks the outside lever until it is unlocked by key or by turning the inside lever.
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress.
Dependable performance for high traffic commercial applications.
At Schlage we know that every product you specify has to stand up to constant use, while meeting your needs for security at every level. Our AL-Series locks are designed to deliver ADA compliant accessibility and constant, reliable performance. The AL-Series is best for buildings with medium to high traffic flow, such as interior office doors, banks, retailspaces and hotel guest areas. With a Grade 2 ANSI rating, and styles and finishes to suit your building’s design, the AL-Series fits right where you need it.
The lever that looks as good as it performs.
•Cold-rolled steel, machined and threaded hubs, and locking nuts prevent loosening of the lockset by securely bolting chassis to the door
•Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout
•Patented door range adjuster allows quick and easy adjustment for doors ranging from 1 3/8” to 1 7/8” (35 mm to 48 mm) thick
All Schlage locks are reversible. Hand information is necessary to ensure proper cylinder orientation in keyed functions, and finish of latchbolt and strike for locks that are to be installed on reverse bevel doors. Follow thediagram to correctly determine the hand of the door.