The Schlage AL80PD Storeroom Function Lever Lock is available in multiple options from Door Resources. With a large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout, the Schlage AL80PD is able to stand up to constant use in buildings with medium to high traffic flow.
Learn more about the Schlage AL80PD Storeroom Function Lever Lock in the product overview below, and place your online order today for fast, free shipping!
- 626-Satin Chrome
- Schlage "C" Keyway Cylinder
- UL Listed for 3-hour fire door
- door range 1-3/8" - 1-7/8"
- 1/2" throw
- Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout
- Cold-rolled steel, machined and threaded hubs, and locking nuts prevent loosening of the lockset by securely bolting chassis to the door
- Outside lever is fixed.
- Entrance by key only.
- Inside lever is always unlocked.
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress.
Dependable performance for high traffic commercial applications.
At Schlage we know that every product you specify has to stand up to constant use, while meeting your needs for security at every level. Our AL-Series locks are designed to deliver ADA compliant accessibility and constant, reliable performance. The AL-Series is best for buildings with medium to high traffic flow, such as interior office doors, banks, retailspaces and hotel guest areas. With a Grade 2 ANSI rating, and styles and finishes to suit your building’s design, the AL-Series fits right where you need it.
The lever that looks as good as it performs.
• Cold-rolled steel, machined and threaded hubs, and locking nuts prevent loosening of the lockset by securely bolting chassis to the door
• Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout
• Patented door range adjuster allows quick and easy adjustment for doors ranging from 1 3/8” to 1 7/8” (35 mm to 48 mm) thick
All Schlage locks are reversible. Hand information is necessary to ensure proper cylinder orientation in keyed functions, and finish of latchbolt and strike for locks that are to be installed on reverse bevel doors. Follow thediagram to correctly determine the hand of the door.