LCN 4011 REG Smoothee Cast Iron Door Closer With Full Cover Handed
The LCN 4011 REG Smoothee Cast Iron Door Closer With Full Cover Handed is available from Door Resources with fast, free shipping. There are multiple options available, including both right and left handed, and aluminum and dark bronze finishes.
The 4011 Smoothee is best known as LCN’s top performing heavy duty closer, and it’s designed specifically for high traffic applications such as institutional. With over 10 million cycles, cast iron design and fast installation, the LCN 4011 REG Smoothee Cast Iron Door Closer is the ideal solution for your high traffic closer needs.
- 4011 with regular arm, Handed
- Closer Mounting: Closer mounts hinge side (Pull Side) only. ***
- LCN 4010 Series: Cast Iron - Forged Steel Arm - Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion - All Weather Fluid - LCNFastPower Adjust - Fast & Accurate Installation.
- Power size: Non-sized cylinder (4011) adjustable for interior doors 24" to 54" and exterior doors 24" to 42"
- Handed; specify right or left swinging door
- ANSI: Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade 1
- Includes non-handed full plastic cover.
Features and Benefits
- Ten Million Cycles
- Cast Iron
- Extra Duty Forged Steel Arm Standard
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- All Weather Fluid
- LCN® Fast™ Power Adjust
- Fast & Accurate Installation
- UL & cUL Listed
- Standard 4110 series closer is shipped with extra duty arm, standard plastic cover, 4110-201 fifth screw spacer and self reaming and tapping screws
- Sized cylinders adjustable for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Non-sized cylinder adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Closer mounts parallel arm, specify right or left swinging door
- 4111 cylinder meets ADA requirements
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
- The 4110 Series is UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without holdopen
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one