Schlage CO-100-MS PD 626 Keypad Mortise Lock
The CO-Series is the ideal solution for customers seeking the added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system.
- Part# CO-100-MS-70-KP-RHO-626-PD
- Installs in mortise pocket prep with additional holes required
- Schlage C keyway key override, keyed different with 2 keys
- Manually programmable
- Up to 500 unique 3-6 digit PIN codes stored on the lock
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 Listed
- Classroom/storeroom function
- Normal, toggle, pass through, and freeze credential attributes available
- LED indicator visually communicates lock status
The CO-100 is an offline lock that is manually programmable. User rights for the CO-100 are stored on the lock. Unique PIN codes can be assigned to each user. This minimizes the number of mechanical keys issued which protects the integrity of your key system. PIN codes can be easily added or deleted at anytime right at the door.
The CO-100 from Schlage offers you many choices. Cylindrical, mortise, and exit trim chassis options are available as well as a wide variety of finishes and levers to suite with your existing hardware.
Mechanical key override is standard and compatible with multiple cylinder types. The CO-Series is also compatible with many popular brands of exit devices.
The CO-Series has been tested the highest standards in the industry to ensure quality and reliability you have come to expect from Schlage. The CO-Series is ANSI/BHMA 156.25 Grade 1 certified and UL 294 listed.
Up to 500 unique 3-6 digit PIN codes stored on the lock
ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 listed
Classroom/Storeroom function and Office function available
Chassis options include cylindrical, mortise, and exit trim
Compatible with most major brands of key systems and exit devices
Normal, toggle, pass through, and freeze credential attributes available.