Trine 4100-32D Heavy Duty Electric Strike Kit
- Use with cylindrical locksets, mortise locks without dead bolts and mortise exit devices.
- 1 - 3/8” shallow backset allows the 4100 to be used in 2” fire rated frames with 1/2” sheetrock ingress.
- 4 faceplates included (CC, MHO, MMO & MLO) see below for descriptions
- 12 & 24DC, 12-24 AC
- 2 Trim Skirts Provided (32D Finish)
- Regular and Torx® Screws
- Strong: Exceeds 3,250 lbs. of Holding Force
- Durable: Exceeds 1,000,000 Life Cycles
- Works with the Schlage® L Series & Yale® 8700 Series without relocating mounting tabs.
- 3 hour Fire Rated
- CC: Centered Cylindrical (Reference HES® J faceplate) Cylindrical Locksets up to 3/4" throw and all locksets center lined bolts: Corbin Russwin® Security Bolt, Weiserbolt ®.
- MHO: Mortise High Offset (Reference HES® KM faceplate) Accurate®, Arrow®, Best ®, Corbin Russwin®, Falcon® (1992M Series), Sargent ® (7800, 8200 & 9200 Series), Yale® (8800).
- MMO: Mortise Medium Offset (Reference HES® K faceplate) Baldwin®, Marks®, PDQ®.
- MLO: Mortise Low Offset (Reference HES® KD faceplate) Jackson®, Sargent® (7700 & 8100), Schlage® (L Series), Yale® (8700).
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike -- heavy duty construction, 1,000,000+ Life cycles -- 3,250+ lbs. Holding Force
- Four popular faceplates included -- including the 4 most used faceplates in the box makes specifying and installing easy Covers 90%+ of Cylindrical & Mortise Lock configurations (without deadbolt), plus faceplates can be kept & used to help accomodate for door sag.
- 1 - 3/8” Shallow backset -- the 4100 low profile electric strike can be used in 2” fire rated frames with 1/2” sheetrock ingress
- Low Current Draw -- .240 Amp at 12DC makes it very PoE Friendly 12 & 24DC :: 12 through 24 AC. All the low voltage and amperage flexibility you need
- The included CCTS covers the gap when retrofitting the HES® 1006, Folger Adams® 712/732, and Von Duprin® 6200 Series or even Trine EN Series strikes.No more ugly trim skirts. The CCTS always matches the faceplate finish.
- Why cut for a deadbolt 100% of the time when they are only used 5% of the time.
- Patented # US20110241361
- Cutout Specification A115.1 (with Slight Jamb Modification)