Trine 4850-32D Electric Strike For Use With Rim Type Exit Devices
The Trine 4850-32D series are used with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to 1" throw and cavity is completely open which means the 4850 allows for an incremental depth up to a 1" throw. The 4850 series of electric strikes for surface mounted rim panic devices come equipped with features that make them more flexible and adjustable for a better install every time. The 4850 series product has been designed to install easily, perform reliably, and provide years of trouble free security.
- 1/2” thick Surface Mount Strike that comes with a 1/4” and now with two (2) 1/16” Spacers -- the most versatile rim panic strike NOW provides the flexibility of 6 different sizes!
- Cavity is completely open -- which means the 4850 allows for an incremental depth up to a 1" throw.
- Built-in electronics automatically allow 11 thru 28 DC Voltage input -- with surge and kickback protection
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems.
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable).
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike -- 1,000,000+ Life cycles -- 1,500+ lbs. Holding Force
- Satin Stainless Steel finish
- 1/2" thick surface mount that comes with a 1/4" and a 1/8" spacer
- Input voltage: 12/24V AC/DC
- 1500+ lbs holding force
- Stainless steel construction
- 2 Spacers are included
- The 4850 Trine series are certified to BHMA Grade 1
- Fail-safe or fail-secure field selectable
- No cutting of the frame
- Comes with trines patented 6-pin anchoring system for strength and stability
Click to see more!