Yale 1800 Series Flatbar Rim Exit Device 36" 630 Finish
Yale 1800 Series exit devices are the ideal choice for economy commercial applications where consistent quality, ease of use and installation are required. 1800 exit devices are ANSI/BHMA certified Grade 1 and come in a range of functions including rim, surface vertical rod and concealed vertical rod. The strong construction of this exit device makes it perfect for back of house applications.
- Single swing doors
- Pairs of doors (mullion required)
- Metal, wood or composite door materials
- Featuring Yale's unique Free Wheeling lever mechanism that allows the lever to rotate freely even while remaining securely locked, improving security and preventing vandalism.
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- UL-cUL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3-hours
- ISO 9001: Designed and manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Warranty: The 1800 series exit devices and escutcheon trim are protected by a one year warranty. Cylindrical trims have a two year warranty.