Yale 4607LN Entry Lever Lock 626 Finish
Yale® 4600LN cylindrical locks are the ideal choice for a wide variety of commercial applications where consistent quality, ease of use and installation are required at an economical price. The 4600LN Series is certified to ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 standards and is UL fire-listed for all functions, ensuring reliability and peace of mind.
- For entrance, general home or office doors.
- Deadlocking latchbolt.
- Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked from inside).
- Pushing turn button in inside lever locks outside lever. (Automatically releases when inside lever is turned or key is rotated in locked outside lever.)
- Outside lever may be retained in locked position by pushing and rotating turn button 90° clockwise to a horizontal position; not released until turn button is manually returned to the vertical position.
- Latchbolt is operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever.
- Inside lever always active.
- ANSI F109
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2
- UL-cUL: UL-cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: 4600LN Certified (refer to local codes)
- Mechanism: Heavy-gauge steel, zinc plated, dichromated
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard; 2-3/8" to order
- Latchbolt: 1/2" stainless steel throw
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions
- Door Thickness: Adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Fronts: Universal for both flat and beveled door edges
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin not available.
- Reversibility: Non-handed
- Strikes: 1-1/4" curved lip for 1-3/4" door standard; other lip lengths to special order; all reversible